Gaps in my research
There are, of course, many!
No history is ever complete or definitive. I have tried my hardest to be as thorough as I can but my findings must touch on only a small fraction of what actually happened. I would love to know more and would appreciate ideas for where to look as well as any information you might be willing to share. I can be contacted by email.
The main areas of information I would welcome help with are:
1) Any innacuracies in my research on the period 1710-1848.
2) Anything I may not know about the period 1710-1848.
3) Any information on Cambridgeshire cricket 1849-90 both in Cambridge and anywhere else in the county.
4) Information about Cambridgeshire players up to 1890 especially their engagements or residence for any reason outside of Cambridgeshire. I can easily put a list of names on this site. For now here are some of the players involved:
D Hayward Snr
D Hayward Jnr
T Hayward Snr
5) Pictures of: Israel Haggis, TS Fryer, Dan Hayward Jnr, William Buttress, FC Pryor, & Thomas Snow would be fascinating to see.
Thank you for any help you can offer. I would also be more than willing to provide information that you need if I have it.